On Friday, August 7, 2020, I am launching a video series focusing on Azure Networking. On Friday of each week, a new video will be posted in the playlist as I build out descriptions of the Azure network services.
The list of services and premiere dates and times are provided here. Subscribe to the YouTube channel and receive notifications of new videos as they become available. The link to the full playlist is here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEyhcNWyLQRnp9f8rXFVcHdcHnB1PCRLw
Videos will premiere at UTC-4 / 8 AM US Eastern Time on Friday each week. I will be available at these times to answer any questions in the chat window.
- Virtual Networks (VNETs) – Friday, August 7, 2020 https://youtu.be/8qV5VlQ5Kkg
- Network Security Groups (NSGs) – Friday, August 14, 2020 https://youtu.be/d3vlNbBAQBg
- Firewalls – Friday, August 21, 2020 https://youtu.be/lIx8uow6O2k
- Load Balancers – Friday, August 28, 2020 https://youtu.be/kyT-CEuzSzM
- BONUS video for #AzureBacktoSchool – Network Watcher – Tuesday, September 1, 2020 https://youtu.be/PT8L68ZE13I
- Traffic Manager, Azure Front door, and CDN – Friday, September 4, 2020 https://youtu.be/G_Irl4JTMcE
- Application layer networking – Friday, September 11, 2020 https://youtu.be/omyqoL3oJh0
- Virtual Gateways – Friday, September 18, 2020 https://youtu.be/kWUltTKQeO0
- On-premises/Hybrid connections – Friday, September 25, 2020 https://youtu.be/XiP5iCfP93o
- Remote Management – Friday, October 2, 2020 https://youtu.be/UVToq-8IikE
- Backup and Disaster Recovery – Friday, October 9, 2020 https://youtu.be/qJ_-lB1voyc
- Network monitoring and protection – Friday, October 16, 2020 https://youtu.be/JLYa0jCkq84
New series on Security services (Azure and M365) will start on Halloween 🎃 (October 31, 2020)
I welcome you to follow me on Social Media, provide feedback on the videos, and provide any suggestions for future content.